The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Richmond Capital Partners Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Viewing the content of this website is entirely at the users own risk. All information available through this website may contain typographical or grammatical errors.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Richmond Capital Partners Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Richmond Capital Partners Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
To the fullest extent of the law, in no event shall Richmond Capital Partners Ltd or associated third parties and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind whatsoever arising from the use or performance of this website or related services.
Any advice received via this website should not be relied upon for any legal, financial, or personal decisions and you should seek consultation from a professional for specific advice on your individual circumstance/position.
We accept no liability for the transmission of viruses or any other malicious content or pop-ups from third party websites as a result of viewing this website. This disclaimer should be read in conjunction with our website terms and conditions which governs your use of our website.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the website of Richmond Capital Partners Ltd [company number 04434199].
The term “Richmond Capital Partners Ltd” or “us” of “we” refers to the owner and operator of this website whose registered office is 12 Harley Street, London W1G 9PG. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any of our services listed on our website without notice. We also reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions under which this website is offered.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Richmond Capital Partners Ltd therefore disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to information provided on this website.
- Richmond Capital Partners Ltd reserves the right to terminate your access to this website and its related services at any time without notice.
- Richmond Capital Partners Ltd may collect and store personal information collected from visitors to this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- As a condition of your use of this website you warrant to Richmond Capital Partners Ltd that you will not use this website of its content for unlawful use. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England & Wales.
Richmond Capital Partners Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement which should be read in conjunction with our website terms and conditions.
What we collect
We may collect the following information: name and job title; contact information including email address; demographic information; other relevant information such as preferences and interests.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service including internal record keeping, to improve our products and services and to periodically send promotional emails which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Richmond Capital Partners Ltd, 12 Harley Street, London, W1G 9PG.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.